CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Remembering when........



i was listening to some of my old cd's today and i came across a song that brought back some pretty vivid memories. When i listened to it, the amount of emotion and wonder i first felt when starting this journey with Master came back anew. How happy i suddenly felt...the elation and curiosity flooded my whole self. The shy part of me, the part that has faded through experiences and exploration....somehow, a simple song brought it all back. i had only known Him for a month and we were about to meet face to face for the first time. i'll admit it, i was smitten with Him from the beginning.....and that has become only a deeper and truer emotion through time as my submission to Him has also strengthened. i have the actual song here for those who like listening to music. (i strongly encourage it!!!!) But for those who just enjoy reading the words, here are the lyrics!


"Symptoms Of You"

There a good kind of pain
And insane kinda sane (when I'm around you [2x])

There a chill in the heat
Feel the sky at my feet cuz I adore you
I cant ignore you

[Chorus:]
I'm not ill I don't need to
Take a pill to fix what you do
Cure can't come through
Cuz baby all I do is suffer from
The symptoms of you

There is a left kinda right
There is a blind kinda sight
Looking at you [2x]
There is no light in the moon and its winter in June
When I'm without you [2x]

[Chorus]

And it trips me off my feet
I think I'm falling in too deep
Do you feel it too

[Chorus 2x]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your
thoughts prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my
thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it
just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just
trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or
hints? Thank you!

Here is my web-site: http://www.rolexoutletfreeshipping.com