CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 14, 2007

Re-cap 03-22-07


i leave in less than 12 hours.....7 hours to be exact. i am all over the place. i am hyper, excited, nervous (really nervous) jittery, filled with anticipation and i must admit a bit hesitant about getting on that plane. i HATE planes...lol. But i am going to get on it regardless of how i feel. So much is running through my head right now. What i will be wearing, if my appearance will be pleasing to Sir when i see Him, if i am missing anything in my packing and the list goes on. Mostly, i must admit, my mind strays to the time i see Him at the airport. Big hugs are in order to be sure. i like His hugs. lol You know the type. Strong, warm, reassuring and the type of hug that you don't want to get out of. Can you tell i like describing Him? lol Don't worry it will happen again. Every time i start to feel anxious i focus on that and then my brain kicks into what He will do to me this weekend and that brings on anticipation with some nervousness. If i think my heart is racing now, just think what it will be doing when we arrive at His doorstep. lol But most of all, i feel happy, for i get to live my submission to Sir for 3 and half days, and i think that's the way it's supposed to be.

0 comments: